Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: Canisius predictions
« Last post by mikescherrer8 on Yesterday at 10:29:58 PM »
It sure was a large crowd. I missed the first 12 minutes of the game waiting in line for a ticket. HUGE walk up crowd. Unfortunately the ticket office can't handle that kind of demand.

Avoid that and order the ticket ahead of time. The Will Call office is your friend.
Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: Canisius predictions
« Last post by promotherobot on Yesterday at 04:02:01 PM »
I have to add a couple of points: 1. Crowd was large, enthusiastic, and as enrique pointed out almost completely for the Bulls. 2) the UB band turned in another super performance. 3) the UB women who sang the Star Spangled Banner provided the best rendition of our national anthem that I have heard in a long time, possibly ever!
It sure was a large crowd. I missed the first 12 minutes of the game waiting in line for a ticket. HUGE walk up crowd. Unfortunately the ticket office can't handle that kind of demand.
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: 2017 UB Football Win Predictions
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on Yesterday at 01:30:19 PM »
Good bump.
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: If we get to six wins, will UB get a bowl?
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on Yesterday at 01:28:14 PM »
If it weren't for the injuries at QB, we'd be there already.  The way Jackson and Anderson have played, there's now way we'd only be at 5 wins right now.  This is not a knock on Vantrease.  That's a tough situation to be put into for a true Freshman.
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: 2017 UB Football Win Predictions
« Last post by tedward45 on Yesterday at 12:44:30 PM »
I think 5 wins would be progress. 4 or fewer could mean trouble for LL

Congrats to Coach Leipold, his staff and the players. Definitely was a year of progress for the program. They were so close to having 7 wins before the Ohio game will be played. Just wanted to put this out before the game because This looks like a team that can contend for bowls and conference championships for the next couple of years
« Last post by zigo230 on Yesterday at 11:59:18 AM »
I have no idea what their chances are but i think it's awesome the team put themselves in position to play for Bowl eligibility.  At least it's something meaningful and these guys deserve it.  Obviously beating a good Ohio club would make the resume look better.   

Maybe this will be their Bowl game.  Just play loose and win it! 
« Last post by TML1000 on Yesterday at 09:14:59 AM »
Currently, 60 teams are bowl eligible of the 78 available slots. There are 42 teams still alive to reach bowl eligibility. Of those 42, 19 would be eliminated with a loss this week.

The following teams are who we should be rooting for this week:
Middle Tennessee
New Mexico
Auburn
Penn State
USC
TCU
Oklahoma State
UCF
Mississippi State
Michigan State
Washington
LSU
Stanford
Northwestern
Boise State
Rutgers
West Virginia
Virginia Tech
Rice
Hawaii
Georgia Southern
Texas State
UTEP
Oregon State
Louisville
Duke
Iowa
Houston
Coastal Carolina
New Mexico State
Texas A&M
Marshall
Arizona
Uconn
Vanderbilt
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: Ohio Game Time
« Last post by BrooklynBull on Yesterday at 09:12:59 AM »
Okay.  So, do we know the game time?  What was the contest you speak of, Brook?

Game time still not officially announced.  The contest was to win my club seats for the Ohio game.

The contest is on twitter until 5:00 PM.
Buffalo Bulls Football / If we get to six wins, will UB get a bowl?
« Last post by UB92 on Yesterday at 08:39:44 AM »
I know some of you have already done the math on this and can give some probabilities (including who we should root for to lose this weekend and next).  If so, here is a thread to explain it to the masses.

Thanks and go Bulls.

Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: Jacksonville
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on November 16, 2017, 01:31:03 PM »
While I've never met a referee that I liked, (only kidding), I have to give them a pass on this.  Very likely, because they were -1, that in an attempt to not miss anything, they were over zealous with the whistle. 
[/someone please check my temperature.  I think I just defended an official.i]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10