As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: New Look for Temple
« Last post by myBuffalo on August 24, 2018, 07:58:42 AM »
MH55, I'm hoping to get to the Temple game.  If so, would love to meet up and give you the honor of buying me a beer.  Speaking of beer, the only Victory that the Philly area will be celebrating on 9/8, is the brewery.  And, a fine one it is.

I have lost all respect for you.  You will associate with anyone as long as they buy you a beer.
Shallow. I know.  But hey, Victory makes a mighty fine brew.  At least I didn't say that I was going to buy him one.

I would like to follow up that yes Victory does make a fine brew, but much closer to where our Bulls will be battling the Owls and I feel equally as good libations including an excellent hall space and great food is Yards.

https://yardsbrewing.com/
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: 2018 roster changes
« Last post by 121Merrimac on August 23, 2018, 10:03:35 PM »
Thank you Vman, I'm glad that you found this valuable.  And, I definitely agree with you, that Eagle's comment was rather insightful.

Since the original post, I went back to take a similar look at each year since 2010.  It turns out that this year's turnover is actually quite normal.  Here is a summary of the past eight years.

total left   total joined   3 star left   3 star joined
17-18131240
16-17201601
15-16322543
14-15142200
13-14101320
12-13171120
11-1371500
10-1114710

For a walk down memory lane, here is a list of all these 3 star student athletes.

3 star left                     3 star joined
Brandon BerryAapri Washington
Chris MerchantAndrew Gray
Collin MichaelJacquis Webb
Cordero DixonTheo Anderson
Corey Henderson
Gary Hosey
James Potts
Kameron Pickett
Kobe Green
Ray Anthony Long
Rick Squires
Robert Riche
Rudy Johnson

As a result, I have changed my stance, and am no longer concerned that so many 3 star recruits left during this past off-season.  I now think it speaks volumes to the talent and depth on the current team, that 3 star players need to leave in order to find increased playing time.
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on August 23, 2018, 03:29:50 PM »
MH55, I'm hoping to get to the Temple game.  If so, would love to meet up and give you the honor of buying me a beer.  Speaking of beer, the only Victory that the Philly area will be celebrating on 9/8, is the brewery.  And, a fine one it is.

I have lost all respect for you.  You will associate with anyone as long as they buy you a beer.
Shallow. I know.  But hey, Victory makes a mighty fine brew.  At least I didn't say that I was going to buy him one.
« Last post by BrooklynBull on August 23, 2018, 01:58:14 PM »

« Last post by ChubbyHubby on August 23, 2018, 01:14:15 PM »
News and Announcements / Re: Site Platform Change
« Last post by admin on August 23, 2018, 09:40:27 AM »
I didn't release the new url yet.  Will do so on 8/24.
« Last post by myBuffalo on August 23, 2018, 08:57:58 AM »
I am quite sorry for my inability to locate the new site - how do I find it, get to it??
« Last post by BrandedBull on August 22, 2018, 04:42:24 PM »
Uniform changes should be the least of your concerns, particularly for coordinators, QBs, skittish cornerbacks, weak offensive lineman, frail parents...

Welcome back.  Missed the MAC Temple Days. 
« Last post by admin on August 22, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »
Update:
8/24 4PM - This old site will be read only, users will be directed to the new site. 
Buffalo Bulls Football / Re: AP Pre-Season All-America Teams
« Last post by MKBullsfan on August 21, 2018, 11:27:21 PM »
Does anyone know if this is the first AP pre-season team player from the MAC conference ever or maybe how many the MAC conference has had in history? I have to believe the list can’t be that big. Also, have to think Khalil Mack probably paved the way for this proving true elite NFL talent comes from UB.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

This site is READ ONLY