Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: Harvey Weinstein
« Last post by Dolce on Today at 09:39:23 AM »
It is probably going to take down a big chunk of Hollywood when it all settles.

We still have Wolf, and Fillmore

You're not wrong. Crazy how many allegations surfaced.
Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: UB vs. Cincy Live
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on Today at 08:10:28 AM »
Lose by 6 to 12th ranked team.  I'm good with that.  Good showing.
« Last post by MDBullsfan89 on Today at 12:33:12 AM »
Ugly game. Cincy defense is suffocating, and when we do create a good shot we seem too surprised or exhausted to finish.

Tough to play a team this good short handed (Clark, Smart), but would rather play competition like this than a cream puff that won't prepare us for conference play.

Glad that despite the tough sledding the Bulls have stayed aggressive. Hope we can claw back in it in the 2nd half.

Indeed, games like this will have us well prepared for MAC teams. Maybe we can still beat the Orange in Clark's first game. Massinburg could easily be MAC POY if he keeps this up.
Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: Cayman Islands Bracket and Games
« Last post by Kevin on Yesterday at 11:00:00 PM »
What? i went 3-4 today, Richmond upset UAB.

I still expect a UB-Iowa game for the 5th

UB should beat UAB

Iowa should beat SDU

Meaning they play.
« Last post by squire17 on Yesterday at 10:17:20 PM »
lost by 6. won second half. much better than I expected against 12th ranked team. Got to win tomorrow against UAB.
« Last post by BasketBull on Yesterday at 10:14:10 PM »
Last- I had the volume off. Did Bertram get hurt?

Bertram hurt his knee. He already had 4 fouls at the time, so I don't know if his staying on the bench was due to one or both of those factors.

In all I think they acquitted themselves well tonight. It was a gritty sometimes ugly game and they never let it get too far out of reach doing just enough at times to keep us in at the end. Had you told me before the game UB would be down by 4 points with 30 seconds to go I'd have happily taken that.

The team looked well prepared to face a very physical and talented team. I'd be curious to see what our in the paint shooting percentage was tonight because I'd have to imagine it's about as low as it's been in years. No easy buckets.
« Last post by McBulls on Yesterday at 10:04:42 PM »
Ugly game. Calmed down in the 2nd half and played much better, overall. Cinci is a very good basketball team, and given the hole we dug ourselves into I think we acquitted ourselves pretty well. We struggled to get anything flowing on offense on occasion, but we never looked scared or timid.

Will be very difficult to turn around after that slugfest to prepare for a tough UAB team. I think Richmond caught them off guard, as Richmond had been putrid to that point this year, and UAB very good. Will be another tough matchup for us. Hope we can pull it out to get a shot at Iowa.

Last- I had the volume off. Did Bertram get hurt?
« Last post by squire17 on Yesterday at 10:02:00 PM »
Losing by 6 to 12th ranked team and winning second half. Lost at foul line. Got to beat Turner Battle's UAB tomorrow. A must win.
« Last post by UB85 on Yesterday at 09:43:41 PM »
Ugly game. Cincy defense is suffocating, and when we do create a good shot we seem too surprised or exhausted to finish.

Tough to play a team this good short handed (Clark, Smart), but would rather play competition like this than a cream puff that won't prepare us for conference play.

Glad that despite the tough sledding the Bulls have stayed aggressive. Hope we can claw back in it in the 2nd half.

Agree completely. They have clawed back. A credit to coaches and players. No quit!
« Last post by McBulls on Yesterday at 08:58:42 PM »
New goal- I hope we have 5 healthy bodies who haven't fouled out by the end of the game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10