Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: Women in the Hoops Polls
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on Yesterday at 11:56:25 PM »
I think Hannah Hall will be our point guard.  She plays a lot like Reid.  Not near that level yet, but I see good things ahead for her.
Hannah Hall the last two home games looked pretty effective in her brief appearances. I’m excited to see how she does over 20-30 minutes of court time. I like that Coach Jack went with talent AND height with the 2018 recruits. I think 4 of them are from Canada...does Coach have some special connection with our neighbors up north, or is this simply a function of geographic proximity?

Not sure about the recruits, but Hannah Hall looks Stephanie Reid's Mini Me.
I didn't think you could get much more mini that Steph, but I agree whole heartedly on the Mini Me thing.  I almost used those exact words on my post earlier.   Great minds...
« Last post by MillenniumBull on Yesterday at 08:28:05 PM »
Damn, the women looking good tonight. I would love to see CMU trip up and UB somehow get the 1 seed and avoid Ball St tourney time, but either way I see a CMU vs UB final. Now to convince the wife/work I can go...
Buffalo Bulls Basketball / Re: Miami (2/20 - 7:00pm)
« Last post by squire17 on Yesterday at 07:19:04 PM »
Over the last 9 games (5 away, 4 home), UB has given up a tad under 31 points in the first half on average. In the second half that number balloons to a rounded 49...counting the 8 in OT vs NI. That is bizarre! It would be interesting to get the breakdown in assists, TOs, rebounds, foul shots and percentages. It’s Jekyll and Hyde material.
« Last post by MillenniumBull on Yesterday at 06:58:52 PM »
Everyone step away from the ledge. Our season was always going to come down to what we do in Cleveland. We are going to Cleveland, so step 1 is done. Losing a road game is nothing.

What concerns me, is that when we lose the lead, the ball movement on offense seems to go away. Don’t like that. They seem to rush or panic...
« Last post by BrooklynBull on Yesterday at 05:58:45 PM »
I think Hannah Hall will be our point guard.  She plays a lot like Reid.  Not near that level yet, but I see good things ahead for her.
Hannah Hall the last two home games looked pretty effective in her brief appearances. I’m excited to see how she does over 20-30 minutes of court time. I like that Coach Jack went with talent AND height with the 2018 recruits. I think 4 of them are from Canada...does Coach have some special connection with our neighbors up north, or is this simply a function of geographic proximity?

Not sure about the recruits, but Hannah Hall looks Stephanie Reid's Mini Me.
« Last post by ubfan75 on Yesterday at 04:06:39 PM »
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on Yesterday at 03:45:19 PM »
« Last post by ChubbyHubby on Yesterday at 03:42:04 PM »
2?  That should be a slam dunk.
Basketball Recruiting / Re: 2018 PF
« Last post by trueblue32 on Yesterday at 03:19:14 PM »
https://twitter.com/JKimElevate/status/966344334911164416

Hardnett is between us and Cincinnati and will announce the day after his visit here, I think we would be a perfect fit for our style of play so I'm glad we get the last chance to woo him haha.  Either way it's great that our program is to the point where we compete with Cincinnati for recruits.  Signing him would also potentially give us the inside track on signing his teammate that we also just offered.  Athletic big man that has interest from Kansas, would be big in helping to replace all our big men that play major minutes (Perkins, Smart, McRae) after next year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10