As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Author Topic: Mack/Starks go beast mode  (Read 3158 times)

December 13, 2015, 09:06:41 PM
Read 3158 times

UB85

• Information
  • Position Coach
    • View Profile
Mack/Starks go beast mode
« on: December 13, 2015, 09:06:41 PM »
Khalil with a career day with 5 sacks, tying Raiders record, on afternoon leading Oakland to their first win at Denver in 10 games. Meanwhile Starks goes off for 2 TD runs against the cowpokes. Awesome afternoon for them and by extension UB and UB football!

December 13, 2015, 09:24:14 PM
Reply #1

BullsFanInChiTown

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Mack/Starks go beast mode
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 09:24:14 PM »
I was in attendance today to see Khalil go beast mode on the Broncos. Damn I miss him! What a complete stud.

December 14, 2015, 04:35:01 AM
Reply #2

xDerekRx

• Information
  • Head Coach
  • Global Moderator
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xderekrx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 04:35:01 AM »
Great for Mack and I love the year Starks is having. Even with Lacys monster day, Starks had just as big if not bigger all around day. He even had that first TD called back because his knee landed at the 1.

Imagine if Bo Oliver didnt get hurt, Gordon has been leaving the door wide open ever since.

December 14, 2015, 06:16:40 AM
Reply #3

BrooklynBull

• Information
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 06:16:40 AM »
The five sacks can be seen here: http://bit.ly/1jXZD6H

December 14, 2015, 08:25:09 AM
Reply #4

myBuffalo

• Information
  • All MAC Performer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 08:25:09 AM »
Khalil with a career day with 5 sacks, tying Raiders record, on afternoon leading Oakland to their first win at Denver in 10 games. Meanwhile Starks goes off for 2 TD runs against the cowpokes. Awesome afternoon for them and by extension UB and UB football!

that record he tied is with Howie Long, Long who played his college ball at Villanova. And after last night's game, JJ Watt was held sack-less, Khalil Mack now leads the NFL in Sacks!!!
Lets Go Buffalo!

December 17, 2015, 12:12:04 PM
Reply #5

myBuffalo

• Information
  • All MAC Performer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 12:12:04 PM »

I went into a patient's room this morning and he had ESPN on and the Sports Science segment began and it featured Mack and his 5 sacks - then the patient reported he had to urinate, so I missed it. Anyone else catch that this morning or recently? Cool to see none the less.
Lets Go Buffalo!

December 17, 2015, 03:02:06 PM
Reply #6

ChubbyHubby

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
  • WILL YOU CONSIDER HELPING OUT?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2015, 03:02:06 PM »

I went into a patient's room this morning and he had ESPN on and the Sports Science segment began and it featured Mack and his 5 sacks - then the patient reported he had to urinate, so I missed it. Anyone else catch that this morning or recently? Cool to see none the less.

Where are your priorities man?
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO MY RIDE FOR ROSWELL
Ask me how you can help out.

This site is READ ONLY