As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Author Topic: UB/Kent State women's game  (Read 1491 times)

March 01, 2018, 02:26:56 PM
Read 1491 times

guru

• Information
  • Signed Recruit
    • View Profile
UB/Kent State women's game
« on: March 01, 2018, 02:26:56 PM »
Congrats on more milestones for the women!!! This has been a year of firsts and breaking all kinds of records. School record for wins: 24,school record for MAC wins: 15, tied a record for road wins:10, tied school record for 80+ point games: 14. Another dominating road win:81-51. I have been saying all year this is what good teams do to lower level teams - they dominate. Have been impressed all year with the mental makeup and overall attitude of this team. Keeping the pedal to the metal and playing for each other. Looking forward to Sat. senior day and hope the team gets the big supportive crowd they deserve. Come on True Blue students - hope to see the largest student support for this last game at home. Go Bulls!!!! Getting my tickets and booking our hotel stay for Cleveland.

March 01, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
Reply #1

MillenniumBull

• Information
  • Redshirt Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: UB/Kent State women's game
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 03:15:13 PM »
Want to give props to the bench players. There is this misconception in sports, that you have had an extra day or two between games that your team is more rested. Especially at the college level these women work harder in practice then on game day, and the quality and depth on this team is the reason for their success. If several starters went down with injury, UB would still be an above average MAC team. And it is their work that pushes our starters to be that much better. Oh, and props to the recruiting staff

March 01, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
Reply #2

guru

• Information
  • Signed Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: UB/Kent State women's game
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 06:39:40 PM »
Agree MilleniumBull!! It should go without saying the job all the coaches have done recruiting top notch players.Both the men and women assisstant coaches in charge of recruiting have done outstanding jobs and to get the current players to buy into the culture they want to create. The upcoming recruiting classes look to be very promising. That is why I have expressed my concern to this UB admin. to sign coaches Jack and Oats to extensions to keep this momentum going.Go Bulls!!!

This site is READ ONLY