As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Author Topic: Oats Signs (5 year) Extension To Remain At UB  (Read 24677 times)

March 16, 2018, 09:01:42 AM
Reply #75

BrooklynBull

• Information
  • Head Coach
    • View Profile
Re: Oats Signs (5 year) Extension To Remain At UB
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2018, 09:01:42 AM »
i genuinely wonder where Reggie Witherspoon was tonight and if he even watched this game.

Anyone still think we should've kept Reggie? Anyone, anyone?
Come on is this really necessary?
This win is for everyone. Including Bazzani, Cohane, Witherspoon, Hurley and everyone in between. All the past players and coaches and key administrators especially President Greiner. They all played a part. Let’s not ruin the good feeling.

May be not Cohane.  But definitely also for Hughes and Pope.

March 16, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
Reply #76

UB92

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2018, 09:11:33 AM »
i genuinely wonder where Reggie Witherspoon was tonight and if he even watched this game.

This win is for everyone. Including Bazzani, Cohane, Witherspoon, Hurley and everyone in between. All the past players and coaches and key administrators especially President Greiner. They all played a part. Let’s not ruin the good feeling.
Agree completely!

Or Nelson Townsend, for that matter.  Run to Division 1.
The State University of New York. 

Blue. White. Damn Right.

March 16, 2018, 10:04:19 AM
Reply #77

rma

• Information
  • All Rookie Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2018, 10:04:19 AM »

Agree completely!

Or Nelson Townsend, for that matter.  Run to Division 1.
Bill and Carol Greiner
So, thunder through, Go Blue! Give a Cheer, never fear!

March 16, 2018, 10:04:36 AM
Reply #78

ed

• Information
  • Redshirt Freshman
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2018, 10:04:36 AM »

Ok, there's maybe one or two. :-D

March 16, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
Reply #79

promotherobot

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2018, 12:39:52 PM »

It needs to be said once in a while because those who railed about Reggie being let go, including the Buffalo News, need a taste of crow.

March 16, 2018, 05:31:16 PM
Reply #80

MillenniumBull

• Information
  • Redshirt Freshman
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2018, 05:31:16 PM »

It needs to be said once in a while because those who railed about Reggie being let go, including the Buffalo News, need a taste of crow.

Those who “rallied” behind Reggie being let go, experienced the program before Reggie and understand what he did for this school. But sure, if your online posts help you get erect at night, have at it. Witherspoon built UB basketball wether you like it or not. And new hires got us to the next level. Reggie will forever be in the UB coaches hall of fame, live with it.

March 16, 2018, 10:12:38 PM
Reply #81

121Merrimac

• Information
  • Redshirt Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2018, 10:12:38 PM »
While I'm happy that the staff got a raise, and extension...

I hope there is enough money left over to re-finish the court floor.  The semi-hidden state outline has room for improvement.

This site is READ ONLY