As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Author Topic: UB Basketball Excellence Fund  (Read 55720 times)

March 17, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
Reply #45

ChubbyHubby

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
  • WILL YOU CONSIDER HELPING OUT?
    • View Profile
Re: UB Basketball Excellence Fund
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2018, 08:54:27 PM »
Thank you to everyone who took up the challenge. I just paid up on my challenge and donated 1k. I hope everyone sees fit to make a donation as well, no matter how big or small. Every bit helps!

Go Bulls!

Thank you so much for stepping up for our teams!
What he said.  Thank you.  It's much appreciated.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO MY RIDE FOR ROSWELL
Ask me how you can help out.

March 17, 2018, 10:02:45 PM
Reply #46

UB85

• Information
  • Position Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2018, 10:02:45 PM »
Thank you to everyone who took up the challenge. I just paid up on my challenge and donated 1k. I hope everyone sees fit to make a donation as well, no matter how big or small. Every bit helps!

Go Bulls!

Thank you so much for stepping up for our teams!
What he said.  Thank you.  It's much appreciated.

Right back at you both. Both of you guys are amazing fans and friends of UB athletics. I'm just riding your coattails.

Katy Twist and the administration made the commitment. Nate, Jim, Bryan, etc. and the team are awesome. I find it easy to lend support when people are striving for excellence. It is a no brainer. I hope many more alumni and fans see the light and make investments in excellence. Go Bulls!

Most importantly, thank you to our returning UBfanatics who became engaged again, some of whom made similar investments, as together we can make a huge difference.

March 20, 2018, 07:35:48 AM
Reply #47

rma

• Information
  • All Rookie Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2018, 07:35:48 AM »
During the awkward period where Oats was fishing for a contract extension I made my first contribution to the fund.  Waiting to see where the women end up to determine my contribution to the women's fund.

Class of 15 (or 16 if you're going by degree date) - even though I'm probably one of, if not the youngest fan here, "It takes a village" as coach Jack would say.  I was pissed when Tripathi cut athletics funding last year, but the domination of both teams has changed my mind about donating.
So, thunder through, Go Blue! Give a Cheer, never fear!

March 20, 2018, 09:14:12 AM
Reply #48

BullsFan14

• Information
  • Verbal Commit
  • BS '14, EdM'16
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2018, 09:14:12 AM »
During the awkward period where Oats was fishing for a contract extension I made my first contribution to the fund.  Waiting to see where the women end up to determine my contribution to the women's fund.

Class of 15 (or 16 if you're going by degree date) - even though I'm probably one of, if not the youngest fan here, "It takes a village" as coach Jack would say.  I was pissed when Tripathi cut athletics funding last year, but the domination of both teams has changed my mind about donating.

Class of 14 (BS) Class of 16(Masters) here. "It takes a village" is applied to everything. If we can get some young alums to give at $100-$250 range. That could have a huge impact.

Just made a $250 donation. Certainly does not break the bank for the basketball team but it is something.

Let's keep the ball rolling!

March 20, 2018, 09:38:28 AM
Reply #49

Jeseph

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • True Blue Co-Founder and Alumni
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2018, 09:38:28 AM »
Class of 14 (BS) Class of 16(Masters) here. "It takes a village" is applied to everything. If we can get some young alums to give at $100-$250 range. That could have a huge impact.

Just made a $250 donation. Certainly does not break the bank for the basketball team but it is something.

Thank you!

March 20, 2018, 11:28:58 AM
Reply #50

UB85

• Information
  • Position Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2018, 11:28:58 AM »

Thank you!

Thank you x2!

This site is READ ONLY