As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Author Topic: Nate gets a vote for AP National Coach of the year  (Read 1981 times)

March 29, 2018, 10:12:01 PM
Read 1981 times

UB85

• Information
  • Position Coach
    • View Profile
Nate gets a vote for AP National Coach of the year
« on: March 29, 2018, 10:12:01 PM »
Congratulations to Nate. Tony Bennett received 50 of 65 votes with two others getting five and four and six others one each. I wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes coach of the year in the future. Time to get your family, friends, colleagues and all of their friends etc out to Alumni Arena and get in in the foundation of great things for UB men’s basketball.

March 30, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
Reply #1

guru

• Information
  • Signed Recruit
    • View Profile
Re: Nate gets a vote for AP National Coach of the year
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 12:20:44 PM »
Agree. Congrats to Nate Oats. After listening to the Nate Oats podcast you can understand the reasons for his success. His principles of not only X's & O''s of coaching and how young men should be treated along with having good people around him enable him to relate to young men and to show them the importance of living your life the right way. Hope more fans show their support and join the UB express for both the men and women next season. Go Bulls!!!!

March 30, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
Reply #2

ChubbyHubby

• Information
  • Offensive Coordinator
  • WILL YOU CONSIDER HELPING OUT?
    • View Profile
Re: Nate gets a vote for AP National Coach of the year
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 05:57:10 PM »
The above 2 posts are prime examples of why UBFan needs a "REC" or "LIKE" button.
PLEASE CONSIDER DONATING TO MY RIDE FOR ROSWELL
Ask me how you can help out.

This site is READ ONLY