As of 8/24/2018, this site has been archived. Please visit http://www.ubfan.com for the new site
THIS SITE IS READ ONLY

Author Topic: End of Season Celebration recap  (Read 3193 times)

April 14, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
Read 3193 times

guru

• Information
  • Signed Recruit
    • View Profile
End of Season Celebration recap
« on: April 14, 2018, 05:08:46 PM »
It was a decent attended event with the season highlights from both teams. The interaction of both players and coaches was a pleasant experience. The positive vibes from both the coaches and players will hopefully help keep the momentum going into next season. Hope the new AD is working on a contract extension for Coach Jack. Did anyone hear about two potential recruits for the men - a 6’8’ JUCO forward and a 6’11’ center?? Not a surprise that both Smart and Reese are leaving. Go Bulls!!!

April 14, 2018, 06:55:32 PM
Reply #1

rma

• Information
  • All Rookie Team
    • View Profile
Re: End of Season Celebration recap
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 06:55:32 PM »
Per Jonah Bronstien, there are talks for FLJ's extension ongoing.
So, thunder through, Go Blue! Give a Cheer, never fear!

April 19, 2018, 09:20:55 AM
Reply #2

JoeyRattlesnake

• Information
  • Redshirt Freshman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 09:20:55 AM »
It was a decent attended event with the season highlights from both teams. The interaction of both players and coaches was a pleasant experience. The positive vibes from both the coaches and players will hopefully help keep the momentum going into next season. Hope the new AD is working on a contract extension for Coach Jack. Did anyone hear about two potential recruits for the men - a 6’8’ JUCO forward and a 6’11’ center?? Not a surprise that both Smart and Reese are leaving. Go Bulls!!!

Can you expand on this?  I haven't heard about any JUCOs.  Also, I did not see an official announcement that Ikena is leaving.  Is this true?

April 19, 2018, 11:22:29 AM
Reply #3

UB85

• Information
  • Position Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 11:22:29 AM »

Can you expand on this?  I haven't heard about any JUCOs.  Also, I did not see an official announcement that Ikena is leaving.  Is this true?

As the famous Sergeant Schultz would say, I know nothing re JUCOs. Re Smart I’ve been told he’s leaving UB and going south to further pursue his education and hopes to play wherever he goes.

April 19, 2018, 08:26:37 PM
Reply #4

guru

• Information
  • Signed Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2018, 08:26:37 PM »
I heard from one of the coaches that there was a 6’8’ JUCO that was here for a visit. He was up in the stands at the celebration. Have not heard if he signed and there were some other schools also interested in him. Go bulls!!!!

This site is READ ONLY