UB Sports > Buffalo Bulls Basketball

Bulls in Belfast

(1/3) > >>

BrooklynBull:
UB will will be playing in Belfast on November 20th and December 1st next season.  It will as part of the Belfast Classic.  The other teams in Belfast are:

Albany
Dartmouth
LIU
Marist
Wisconsin - Milwaukee
San Francisco

An eighth team will probably be added,  It is not know yet who UB will be playing.

Travel packages will be announced.

Kevin:

--- Quote from: BrooklynBull on May 04, 2018, 06:01:58 AM ---UB will will be playing in Belfast on November 20th and December 1st next season.  It will as part of the Belfast Classic.  The other teams in Belfast are:

Albany
Dartmouth
LIU
Marist
Wisconsin - Milwaukee
San Francisco

An eighth team will probably be added,  It is not know yet who UB will be playing.

Travel packages will be announced.

--- End quote ---

That's a weak field. Hopefully we come out of that with a total win.

MillenniumBull:
Always great to get these young adults the wonderful experience of international travel for all the work they put in, and I’m sure it will be a great time. But will not do anything for our SOS most likely. Even If I was to be in Belfast at the time, and as a alum and big fan, don’t think I’d bother to carve out time to go watch any of these matchups. But again, Belfast is a beautiful city and trips like this are great recruiting tools, take a bunch of pics.

BrooklynBull:
The eighth team will be the Lumberjacks of Stephen F. Austin University.

Trivia, since they were the last team in.  One of their alums was the last regular straight on kicker in the NFL, Mark Mosley.

UB85:

--- Quote from: BrooklynBull on May 21, 2018, 11:36:11 AM ---The eighth team will be the Lumberjacks of Stephen F. Austin University.

Trivia, since they were the last team in.  One of their alums was the last regular straight on kicker in the NFL, Mark Mosley.

--- End quote ---

That is good stuff Brook!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version