UB Sports > Buffalo Bulls Football

The glass is half empty view of UB Football in 2018

(1/1)

UB92:
During the last several months there has been a lot of optimism surrounding our UB Bulls football team for this fall.

Someone that has a less optimistic view posted a MAC East report recently and it is worth a read.

Note that if you prefer to make "a good thing even better" (as per Lisa Simpson), Bovada has UB's win total o/u at 6.5.  I don't think I have read a single prediction from any fans that gave us less than 7 wins

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/81175/553/team-previews

verandaman:
Honestly, I could see this team at 8-4 maybe even 9-5; but the 6-6 call isn't out of the realm of possibility.  It will come down to defense.  UB will score their share of points.  Can they stop the bad guys.

I say "yes" and vote the 8-4...but my glasses are rosy!

promotherobot:

--- Quote from: verandaman on August 09, 2018, 05:10:30 PM ---Honestly, I could see this team at 8-4 maybe even 9-5; but the 6-6 call isn't out of the realm of possibility.  It will come down to defense.  UB will score their share of points.  Can they stop the bad guys.

--- End quote ---

Who is kicking for UB? Frankly, I hate busting on student athletes, but we lost many games because of missed KGs and XPs. That could be our undoing this year.

weareub46:
I believe our kicker is still Mitcheson. Could definitely use some more consistency from him in his senior year. Not sure who is up next in line

rma:

--- Quote from: promotherobot on August 17, 2018, 09:51:43 AM ---
--- Quote from: verandaman on August 09, 2018, 05:10:30 PM ---Honestly, I could see this team at 8-4 maybe even 9-5; but the 6-6 call isn't out of the realm of possibility.  It will come down to defense.  UB will score their share of points.  Can they stop the bad guys.

--- End quote ---

Who is kicking for UB? Frankly, I hate busting on student athletes, but we lost many games because of missed KGs and XPs. That could be our undoing this year.

--- End quote ---
Play calling and kicking during the Akron game alone cost us a trip to Detroit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version