UB Sports > Buffalo Bulls Football

CBS/Jerry Palm...UB to the

(1/2) > >>

verandaman:
Potato Bowl vs Utah State...would prefer a warm weather clime, but if it is Boise, count this boy in!  And as Chubby duly noted in a previous thread, some of us know the beer stops in Boise :-)

verandaman:
Sorry forgot to add link...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/college-football-playoff-bowl-projections-preseason-calls-for-each-of-the-2018-19-games/

promotherobot:
This would suck out loud. For heavens sake, can we get a bowl game within 1 time zone of us?  Someplace you don't need a covered wagon to get to?

BrooklynBull:

--- Quote from: promotherobot on August 17, 2018, 09:53:39 AM ---This would suck out loud. For heavens sake, can we get a bowl game within 1 time zone of us?  Someplace you don't need a covered wagon to get to?

--- End quote ---

Boise is a great city.

ChubbyHubby:

--- Quote from: BrooklynBull on August 17, 2018, 02:07:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: promotherobot on August 17, 2018, 09:53:39 AM ---This would suck out loud. For heavens sake, can we get a bowl game within 1 time zone of us?  Someplace you don't need a covered wagon to get to?

--- End quote ---

Boise is a great city.

--- End quote ---
I agree, Brook.  I believe there were 6 breweries withing about 3 miles of the team hotel last time.  That being said, I vote for a warmer climate this time around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version